1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Discuss tricky levels, and show off your diabolical creations
A Random Player
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby A Random Player » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:58 am

Woo!
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!

User avatar
robly18
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby robly18 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:28 am

Happy birthday!

[Happy Birthday!:4:6zz4ssca1pz2scessshmmtczzzzzsce4ssca6zz]
Convincing people that 0.9999... = 1 since 2012

A Random Player
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby A Random Player » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:54 am

robly18 wrote:Happy birthday!

[Happy Birthday!:4:6zz4ssca1pz2scessshmmtczzzzzsce4ssca6zz]

Ooh, cake! I got perfect.

Edit: Electron Cake:
[Electron Cake:NaN:5ddd4yddd5fdfaaheedfd5fdf4yddd5ddd]
This level is possible, though I'm not sure what perfect is. I got 42 XP
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!

User avatar
testtubegames
Site Admin
Posts: 1007
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby testtubegames » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Ha, those are wonderful -- I can't believe I forgot about his birthday!

Try this one on for size:
[Turning One:0:e9z3z2z4h1zzzzzzz7z4m2z1a7]

Edit: Ah, forgot to input the perfect. (Fear not, it isn't really zero)

User avatar
robly18
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby robly18 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:52 pm

A Random Player wrote:
robly18 wrote:Happy birthday!

[Happy Birthday!:4:6zz4ssca1pz2scessshmmtczzzzzsce4ssca6zz]

Ooh, cake! I got perfect.

Edit: Electron Cake:
[Electron Cake:NaN:5ddd4yddd5fdfaaheedfd5fdf4yddd5ddd]
This level is possible, though I'm not sure what perfect is. I got 42 XP

I got four.
Convincing people that 0.9999... = 1 since 2012

A Random Player
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby A Random Player » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:55 pm

robly18 wrote:
A Random Player wrote:
robly18 wrote:Happy birthday!

[Happy Birthday!:4:6zz4ssca1pz2scessshmmtczzzzzsce4ssca6zz]

Ooh, cake! I got perfect.

Edit: Electron Cake:
[Electron Cake:NaN:5ddd4yddd5fdfaaheedfd5fdf4yddd5ddd]
This level is possible, though I'm not sure what perfect is. I got 42 XP

I got four.

Hmm, must have missed something. Still can't find 4 though :P
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!

User avatar
robly18
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby robly18 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:59 pm

A Random Player wrote:Hmm, must have missed something. Still can't find 4 though :P

First, you move the (not anti-)neutrinos out of the way. Then you move the electrons up!
Convincing people that 0.9999... = 1 since 2012

A Random Player
Posts: 523
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: 1 Year Anniversary of Agent Higgs

Postby A Random Player » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 pm

robly18 wrote:
A Random Player wrote:Hmm, must have missed something. Still can't find 4 though :P

First, you move the (not anti-)neutrinos out of the way. Then you move the electrons up!

Oh!
Edit: I nearly posted this as Electron Cake 2: [Electron Cake 2:NaN:5ddd4yddd5dddddhffddd5ddd4yddd5ddd] Beatable in 3 moves :P
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!


Return to “Agent Higgs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest