Help the Higgs Boson escape from scientists! It's particle physics in a way you've never experienced it before. Now available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Over 150 addicting and mind-bending levels. From easy to diabolical, there is a challenge right for everyone.
The building blocks of this game are the real fundamental particles of our universe. All three generations of matter, from electrons to tau particles.
The particles in the game interact in the ways they should. From attraction and repulsion to annihilation and decay.
Easy to Play
No background in physics is required! The game shows you everything you need to know.
New Level Editor
Levels are added regularly. If you are still hankering for more, make your own levels! Challenge yourself, challenge your friends.
No iDevice? No worries!
Play Chapter 1 of Agent Higgs online now! Launch it right in your browser as a free flash game.
June 2012: Game released. Yay!
August 2012: Higgs field levels released
October 2012: Level editor added
Agent Higgs in the News
- New Scientist - by Stephen Ornes
- Discovery News - by Jennifer Ouellette
- WebProNews - by Drew Bowling
- PhysicsWorld - by Tushna Commissariat
- The Reference Frame - by Me! (Posted kindly by Lubos Motl)
- Harry Balls - by John Busher
- Planet-Science - by P-S staff
- Washington Post - by Aaron Leitko
- Overclockers Club - by Guest_Jim
- New York Times: What in the World Is a Higgs Boson? - by Dennis Overbye, a brief, brief mention of my game
- New York Times: CERN scientists find new subatomic particle; could be Higgs - by Laura Shin, another brief mention of my game
- Game Review on Tecca - by Jo McClelland