Testing out a Calendar

A spot for all things TestTube
testtubegames
Site Admin

Testing out a Calendar

Post by testtubegames »

Not sure if this will be interesting to anyone but me, but...

I've put up a page on my site where I'm going to track what I'm working on any given day. Two reasons:
a) It'll help me look back at the week / month / year, and get an easy glimpse of how much I worked on various projects
b) It lets any of *you* peek in and see that, too.

To that second point, I figure it might make what I'm doing a bit less of a black box. I'm juggling a lot of projects, and have made a lot of vague estimates of 'when I'll get around to things', but mostly you're in the dark. So if you want, you can take a peek and see whether I've worked on GSim recently (hint: I haven't, but reeeeaaaallly want to once I make it through this latest round of Bond Breaker changes).

You can pop on over and check out the calendar here.
wtg62

Re: Testing out a Calendar

Post by wtg62 »

Seems to work. I'm guessing you only have one page of days, though?
This message has been brought to you by wtg62, duh!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

wtg62 wrote:Seems to work. I'm guessing you only have one page of days, though?
Yes, indeed. Just set it up and started it last week. It's weird that it has infinite 'back' and 'next' buttons. It's an out-of-the-box wordpress plugin -- and it reads from a google calendar... among other convoluted steps... int a way that's ultra simple for me to keep it updated. But there are a few weird design choices. We'll see if I need to tweak it as the list starts adding up.
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Wow, I've been bad at keeping this updated. Noting it here, aloud, so I give myself a little kick to try again.