The 'Hello' Thread

A spot for all things TestTube
testtubegames
Site Admin

The 'Hello' Thread

Post by testtubegames »

Hello!

New here? Not sure where to start posting? You're in the right thread. Let us know who you are and why you're here! Such as:

I'm Andy, the guy behind TestTubeGames. I'm a big fan 'o physics, and I like to make games about it. I'm here because I want to see what neat creations/scientific chat stems from the games, and what feedback players have for my (past and future) projects. Fun fact: I eat peppers like they're apples.
A Random Player

Re: The 'Hello' Thread

Post by A Random Player »

Well, I don't think I've properly introduced here :)
I came here from lurking in the xkcd forums without an account. I found TestTubeGames when I found the playtest request for Agent Higgs, and once I saw the link to Velocity Raptor, I stopped and played, since it was the first special relativity simulator I saw online. Later, since I got to only level 25 or so the first playthrough, I noticed the seen view and wondered about the warping, which led me to be more active on TTG, and ultimately, here.
Last edited by A Random Player on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!

Post by 19683 »

I posted my "hello" in "welcome", but I'll post one here too.

I look for physics games on the internet in my free time, so one day I found Velocity Raptor. I soon became addicted and started following the blog. Then I saw the forum and decided to join in. Now I spend a lot of time in the forum.
Binomial Theorem: ((a+b)^n)= sum k=0->k=n((n!(a^(n-k))(b^k))/(k!(n-k)!))
exfret

Hi

Post by exfret »

Hello! I am exfret. I've been here for a while, but I thought I'd just post into here just to officially say hi. Try out my brand new series of levels in the Velocity Raptor forums if you're interested!!!
Nobody ever notices my signature. ):
Dragonflight

Post by Dragonflight »

Hey there! I'm known by many names, but please call me Dragonflight! I'm terrible at these games, but I'm getting better and I think they're fun and interesting, especially to make. My brother, exfret, introduced me to the games, so I thought I'd join the forum! :D
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Hello there, Dragonflight! Welcome to the forums!

Have you been playing your brother's Shocktopus levels? I'm getting a kick out of playing through 'em. Or have you made any yourself?
exfret

Post by exfret »

She helped me way back when on a VP level. She was making a bunch of random levels and I liked one of them, so I added to it and added it to my series of levels. In ~TES~, though, she hasn't made any of her own levels if I am correct.

Also, when I looked down at the 'newest member's username and saw it had 'dragon' in it, I knew who it was. (;
robly18

Post by robly18 »

Hi there Dragonflight! Nice to meet the sibling of one of ours. Please, feel welcome!
Convincing people that 0.9999... = 1 since 2012
exfret

Post by exfret »

On the topic, does anyone else here have any other siblings worth noting?

Edit: Oh! And, shame on you!!! Making the member page 2 pages instead of one! Now it's so much harder to compare posts and whatnot!!!!
robly18

Post by robly18 »

I don't have siblings, sadly.
Even if I did, I'm the one on the computer most of the time anyway, so any siblings I'd have would have a hard time actually registering!
Convincing people that 0.9999... = 1 since 2012