Need a Hint?

Discuss tricky levels, and show off your diabolical creations
testtubegames
Site Admin

Re: Need a Hint?

Post by testtubegames »

Hey Utinni, welcome to the forums!

(Assuming you're talking about the iPhone version of the game, though correct me if I'm wrong)

I don't have a walkthrough video, but for this level, I think a hint should do it: If a neutrino goes through all three gates, it's back to the same type it started as. So you'll never be able to annihilate any neutrinos... *unless* you can somehow stop/block a neutrino before it goes through all three gates.
Utinni5

Post by Utinni5 »

I'm referring to the flash version, chapter 2. I am anihillating neutrinos, but they keep passing right over :H iggs. THAT'S the part I need help with.
Just call me "I.M. Awesome". Ba-dum tsh!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Utinni5 wrote:I'm referring to the flash version, chapter 2. I am anihillating neutrinos, but they keep passing right over :H iggs. THAT'S the part I need help with.
Ah yes, that is a tricky one. Before you do any blowing up, you'll need to get one of the neutrinos positioned correctly, in the line above Higgs. That way, after you blow up the crate above Higgs, the neutrino that's left will have a clear shot down. So an intermediate step might look like this:
Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 8.47.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 8.47.42 PM.png (124.68 KiB) Viewed 26238 times
If you don't do that before the annihilation, there'll be no way to get things lined up.

Takes some fancy footwork, but my big tip would be to remember the 'undo' button. If you accidentally blow something up too soon, you can always go back a step.
Utinni5

Post by Utinni5 »

I'm still not getting it. I'm trying and trying but I can't get them to line up like that. Plus, I don't know what to do next. A video or a list of moves might work better. I'm not trying to be rude, but I just can't seem to get it rig :H t.
Utinni5

Post by Utinni5 »

Update: I finally passed level 15. Now I'm stuck on level 25.
Utinni5

Post by Utinni5 »

Never mind. But now I know for SURE t :H at I'm :H aving trouble on #27.
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Oh, yeah, 27 is one where you need to be pretty crafty. There will be a certain amount of unavoidable annihilation, but try to keep as many particles around as you can, separating out the neutrinos and antinuetrinos. If you made it this far, I'm sure you can do it!
exfret

Post by exfret »

4-2
Nobody ever notices my signature. ):
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

exfret wrote:4-2
The way I do it, only one pair of the T's get destroyed -- and only one of the e's moves.
magicschoolabc

Post by magicschoolabc »

I don't know :H ow to pass Episode 1, Level 19.
I just can't boom the top or the bottom blocks!