Feedback

What did you draw?
NealCruco

Feedback

Post by NealCruco »

Title says it all. I'm running the downloadable version.
First, I can find no way to exit the game when running in full screen. I have to hit the Windows key to forcibly minimize the game, then close it from the taskbar.
Next, when I am running the game, whether in full screen or windowed mode, the game is pillarboxed, and the edges of the game window are cut off, even though my screen resolution (1366x768) is apparently supported. That's more than annoying- some features are unusable due to that.
Also, why do I have to pick a fixed window size in windowed mode? Why can't I just resize or maximize the window like any other?
And that green FPS text in the lower-right of the window is really distracting. Please move it and/or allow the user to turn it off. I don't care about FPS.
Finally, I'd like to say that I love your game. It's quickly become the time-killer of choice for me, as it's rather addictive. I know it's in alpha right now, so I'm not mad at all the issues.
Last edited by NealCruco on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wtg62

Re: Feedback

Post by wtg62 »

Keep in mind the downloadable version is currently identical to the online version.
That will be changed soon, of course!

Most of the bugs/issues you found were already reported.

I guess I can say a lot of it is because of how the unity engine launches.
These are mostly unities fault: The windows aren't resizable (and display is pillarboxed or cut off)... and the controls to the functions of the game aren't rebindable (and seem to be unities defaults which pertain to FPS'es).

I'd suggest you post this in the original thread of the downloadable version.

Also... Welcome to the forums!
This message has been brought to you by wtg62, duh!
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

wtg62 wrote:Keep in mind the downloadable version is currently identical to the online version.
That will be changed soon, of course!

Most of the bugs/issues you found were already reported.

I guess I can say a lot of it is because of how the unity engine launches.
These are mostly unities fault: The windows aren't resizable (and display is pillarboxed or cut off)... and the controls to the functions of the game aren't rebindable (and seem to be unities defaults which pertain to FPS'es).

I'd suggest you post this in the original thread of the downloadable version.

Also... Welcome to the forums!
Thanks for the clarification. I hope those problems are still fixable; most are essential to a final product. Oh, and thanks for the welcome!
wtg62

Post by wtg62 »

Don't worry, they probably are! (I hope)
This message has been brought to you by wtg62, duh!