Linux Version

What did you draw?
Voldari

Linux Version

Post by Voldari »

The Linux download for the full version has not been updated since May 19, 2020.
Is Linux not going to be receiving new updates?
testtubegames
Site Admin

Re: Linux Version

Post by testtubegames »

I've let Linux fall off the radar - yeah. I'm trying to recall if there was a specific reason for it (some feature that didn't work easily on Linux), but it may well just have been the fact that I can't easily test on Linux... and the folks testing for me earlier were gone.

So if I've got folks I can send test builds along to, and make sure they work as intended, I imagine I could get Linux going again.

Interested?
Voldari

Post by Voldari »

Actually I would be. I mainly am using arch setup but also am familiar with some other distributions.

As some context I used I’ve used Gravity Simulator in the past on a Mac and am super interested in setting up scripts to generate save states programmatically.
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Oh great - I'll try to get a build out to you for testing in the next week. Thanks!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Alright - I uploaded a new build to Humble. I think you already have access to the full version? (If not, I can get you a key to download it.)

Fingers crossed it just works... but also aware that there may be some issues. Let me know how it goes!