Level Creation Megathread

An upcoming game about Electricity, Magnetism, and Cephalopods
A Random Player

Re: Level Creation Megathread

Post by A Random Player »

I present: Not a QR code.

Code: Select all

[The Electric Shocktopus-"Not a QR code"-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]
Now, this level is interesting, to say the least. Firstly, it was the first (I think?) computer-aided generation of a level - the Not-a-QR part in the upper left. I'm not even sure about the time-complexity of solving a puzzle like this (I wonder if I could make doing so into an app/game - stay tuned for the next several hundred years to see if I actually do it :P).
I will say that I have not beat the level entirely from start to end, but I know that each part works individually. (I might try some more tomorrow.)
If Andy ever decides to play this as an FBF, I'd be interested in seeing how long it takes...

Ninja-edit: A quick note - the magnetic fields were inspired by
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
the one in No Time to Waste
$1 = 100¢ = (10¢)^2 = ($0.10)^2 = $0.01 = 1¢ [1]
Always check your units or you will have no money!
testtubegames
Site Admin

Post by testtubegames »

Oh sweet! I'm excited to give it a try!

Now... when you say not-a-QR code... how was that part computer generated? Randomly? Or based off some algorithm?

/If answering that would involve spoilers, of course, I'll wait to find out until I've completed the level.
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

Here's my fourth level, B4C5.

[The Electric Shocktopus-"B4C5"-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]
I came up with the idea for this just a few hours after finishing 756C, and within 24 hours had the basic structure of the level. It was really just a playground, though. There was no door, no stars, and no way to die. The next step was to turn that skeleton into an actual level. That's where I stalled. I couldn't find a design that satisfied me, so I left the level to sit for a few weeks. Today (July 8), I finally got some inspiration and finished it.

Note: The initial version (and the one played for Episode 13 of Feel Bad Friday) had an unintended shortcut that allowed you to bypass a large portion of the level. (This is called sequence breaking.) This loophole was quickly patched. The code for the unpatched version is below, but only because I can't erase it from the Internet now. (Yes, I know nothing can be truly deleted from the Internet, but I'm generalizing here.) I want people to play my levels the way they were meant to be played, and that is why I hate it when versions with exploitable bugs stick around.
Edit 8/11/15: I have decided to make a small change to the level. After watching the unedited version of FBF 13, I've decided that one part is unreasonably and unnecessarily difficult. I want my levels to be fun, and too much luck makes them not fun. So I have removed a single spike. The code above has been edited to reflect this.
Edit 1/11/16: Ok, I have no idea what all the previous tweaks were, but I think I'm done tweaking now. This latest edit was just removing two overly discouraging spikes. As always, the code on the top is the up-to-date version of B4C5, and the code on the bottom is the very first version, the one played in FBF 13.
Edit 4/19/16: One last tweak. Andy let me choose the level for FBF 29, and I'm requesting this one. It's time that we saw a proper playthrough of this level, and time that Andy took another shot at the only level of mine he hasn't beaten. One more luck-based area has been made less frustrating but still deadly. FBFs aren't coming out very often now, and I don't want anything to go wrong on this playthrough. Andy's habit of breaking my levels ends here.
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW

[The Electric Shocktopus-"B4C5- Initial Build"-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]
Last edited by NealCruco on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
A Random Player

[The Electric Shocktopus-"Letter Writer"-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]
Here's a cool mechanism, not really a difficult level. Adjust the red, green, and blue switches, wait a bit, then pull the yellow switch and wait. The level wasn't intended to be playable/beatable, but I added some little tricks so it was.
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
The pattern of bomb-blocks turns into the letter corresponding to the binary number, and X if 0.
Why are there 6 stars? Can you get them all?
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
This is why you shouldn't restrict us to only 3 stars in a level (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=394&p=3042#p3042). This is a very trivial configuration, though. It's possible to make earlier choices in a level affect which minigame/puzzles you have to do.
How does the mechanism work?
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
It's mostly self-explanatory. First note that the display has exactly one block per row, so the 15 missiles on the left can each choose whether or not to hit them. We want to block the missiles from hitting the dots that need to be "on". This can be done with a column of blocks, but we can't individually switch a specific column on or off - That would be too expensive switch-wise (and would require 8, which is impossible right now).
What we do instead is make a selector to choose which blocks to keep (note that bomb blocks also work, since the missiles only fire once), and erase the other ones. However, binary selectors are AND gates exclusively - they'd only destroy one column, instead of keep one*. So we invert the signals from the selector, keeping the selected bomb-column.
Once the clearing is done, we "pulse" the missiles once to read the stored information onto the display.

*I wonder if you could avoid the inverter by counting forward 6 steps in binary or something. It seems it might work, but why would anyone do that? It'd be ridiculously slow.
A Random Player

This level was made some time before Letter Writer, but I just finished testing it today. Through the Path (alternate title: Magnetic Guitar Hero?):

[The Electric Shocktopus-"Through the Path"-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]
It is possible. I haven't tested it completely, but I'm quite confident that it is possible from start to finish (and shouldn't be that hard*). Well, as confident as we are about most mathematical discoveries. I have made extra-sure the main difficulty works, though.

*haha nope. Well, actually I'd say this is easier than NaQRC once you
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
get the hang of it.
The state space of the thing?
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
I have no idea. Seems big though.
Anyone who wants to skip/teleport parts of the level should read this first (I recommend at least 5-10 minutes of trying first):
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
CHEATER!

Are you sure you want to continue? rot13 (WP) this text:
Bx, fb yvxr V fnvq, gur fgngr fcnpr bs gur yriry vf irel ynetr. Vs lbh gryrcbeg, lbh zvtug or erylvat ba n qvssrerag fgngr guna unq lbh tbggra gb gur cynpr yrtvgvzngryl. Vs lbh pna cebir gung qbvat fb pna pbaarpg gb n yrtvg cynlguebhtu (creuncf ol fubjvat gung gur erfg bs gur yriry pna or orngra ertneqyrff bs jung fgngr gur yriry vf va) gubhtu, tb sbe vg!
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

A Random Player wrote:

[The Electric Shocktopus-"Letter Writer"-eNrtWNtugkAQfe9XbPZ50rCsQPmOPjY+YEsLCWKja4wh/fdyWXGXO0ottnN2icY5c3FyGMImwA3IwGxtl1cB0wDOsn1C4VVxkq7SUkHFo2Ccadm3NIvq15GjVp2SuvRUIY3tTBlRs46rqV6REhS4ec6m8M/5tAo78mm91SpkzLqocUPb1phiZOeGl9SQqqayjqaZLmg6bi+vTMTkqinXrCbIgvcQtaitXMWQx2yj1QJ2EIeFG1KcNLGmf8wtlcoXemeKxXnzZrWVhrAXwJz6TgCB+IMw1ZVQQeFlme6EvtP8Y5d+2K4DtpX+jO1CzBPWaV2u0vLJhkDMAZkgO65yOLs4nCfoNOLHejcZBVXe18LePk7J+ieiK+asYxg4Z3HOT5e6qZgbFDi4EJQ6Dvs7Ve5pYjOc2IhrHwRj7oypRDw+KMocZXz5kFcMFWKP+odEvEbVxSS38IwDFT4FpZP7oy+VPYd58zgEmcsbP57H3d39JSe1+SRPSXKV3vKYBim/TFlCQgMKjuUCffYFEYFPVmHsbY8k3q9X/paIDdlt1r4IwvgDyMELxYOXUgRk3Jh87qMo9zr6UbQ5kN0hFK8B8eK3nPtIv74BHozAMw==]
Here's a cool mechanism, not really a difficult level. Adjust the red, green, and blue switches, wait a bit, then pull the yellow switch and wait. The level wasn't intended to be playable/beatable, but I added some little tricks so it was.
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
The pattern of bomb-blocks turns into the letter corresponding to the binary number, and X if 0.
Why are there 6 stars? Can you get them all?
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
This is why you shouldn't restrict us to only 3 stars in a level (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=394&p=3042#p3042). This is a very trivial configuration, though. It's possible to make earlier choices in a level affect which minigame/puzzles you have to do.
How does the mechanism work?
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
It's mostly self-explanatory. First note that the display has exactly one block per row, so the 15 missiles on the left can each choose whether or not to hit them. We want to block the missiles from hitting the dots that need to be "on". This can be done with a column of blocks, but we can't individually switch a specific column on or off - That would be too expensive switch-wise (and would require 8, which is impossible right now).
What we do instead is make a selector to choose which blocks to keep (note that bomb blocks also work, since the missiles only fire once), and erase the other ones. However, binary selectors are AND gates exclusively - they'd only destroy one column, instead of keep one*. So we invert the signals from the selector, keeping the selected bomb-column.
Once the clearing is done, we "pulse" the missiles once to read the stored information onto the display.

*I wonder if you could avoid the inverter by counting forward 6 steps in binary or something. It seems it might work, but why would anyone do that? It'd be ridiculously slow.
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
It doesn't work. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but when I flip the yellow switch and do nothing else, the blocks never turn into an X. It's just gibberish.
And you claim the level is beatable...but I can't find a way into the left half, no matter how I play with the switches. I thought that since this was "not really a difficult level", I'd be able to beat it. I was wrong.
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

A Random Player wrote:This level was made some time before Letter Writer, but I just finished testing it today. Through the Path (alternate title: Magnetic Guitar Hero?):

[The Electric Shocktopus-"Through the Path"-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]
It is possible. I haven't tested it completely, but I'm quite confident that it is possible from start to finish (and shouldn't be that hard*). Well, as confident as we are about most mathematical discoveries. I have made extra-sure the main difficulty works, though.

*haha nope. Well, actually I'd say this is easier than NaQRC once you
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
get the hang of it.
The state space of the thing?
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
I have no idea. Seems big though.
Anyone who wants to skip/teleport parts of the level should read this first (I recommend at least 5-10 minutes of trying first):
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
CHEATER!

Are you sure you want to continue? rot13 (WP) this text:
Bx, fb yvxr V fnvq, gur fgngr fcnpr bs gur yriry vf irel ynetr. Vs lbh gryrcbeg, lbh zvtug or erylvat ba n qvssrerag fgngr guna unq lbh tbggra gb gur cynpr yrtvgvzngryl. Vs lbh pna cebir gung qbvat fb pna pbaarpg gb n yrtvg cynlguebhtu (creuncf ol fubjvat gung gur erfg bs gur yriry pna or orngra ertneqyrff bs jung fgngr gur yriry vf va) gubhtu, tb sbe vg!
I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do with this one, but I'm sure I can't do it. I died about 20 times trying to get out of danger, before just adding a block above the spawn point so I could look around without the pause bar getting in my way. (Seriously, Andy, why'd you make the pause bar big and opaque? It's annoying.)
A Random Player

NealCruco wrote:
A Random Player wrote:Here's a cool mechanism, not really a difficult level.
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
It doesn't work. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but when I flip the yellow switch and do nothing else, the blocks never turn into an X. It's just gibberish.
And you claim the level is beatable...but I can't find a way into the left half, no matter how I play with the switches. I thought that since this was "not really a difficult level", I'd be able to beat it. I was wrong.
Re: Spoiler. What it's supposed to look like:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
See desc. Skew + space = not very readable.
See desc. Skew + space = not very readable.
Letter Writer X Explanation.png (184.98 KiB) Viewed 61603 times
You can see the font that was intended in the black/white. I made it to easily draw letters and numbers into a 3x5 grid. However, because of the spacing and skew of the dots, it's quite hard to see. (Imagine it's not skewed and spaced out :P) Perhaps I should have done

██  ██
  ██  
██  ██
As for the level
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
By "not really difficult" I guess I was thinking "not tedious and long". The actual act of beating the level is quite easy. (I could show it to someone in at most three or four tries, and not more than two minutes.) However, there's only a brief window both to escape the side, and to get the second star.

A hint: you don't need to go over the top to escape the right side. The window of opportunity is a cycle. It's when something important happens. (getting pretty vague..) and like you can do stuff when that happens. stuff like moving. or not moving i guess. but you should probably move.
Slightly bigger hint:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
The most advantageous staging area is ephemeral. Also the level is possible with all letters, but I guess it's ever-so-slightly easier with XABC.
NealCruco wrote:
A Random Player wrote:This level was made some time before Letter Writer, but I just finished testing it today. Through the Path (alternate title: Magnetic Guitar Hero?)
I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do with this one, but I'm sure I can't do it. I died about 20 times trying to get out of danger, before just adding a block above the spawn point so I could look around without the pause bar getting in my way. (Seriously, Andy, why'd you make the pause bar big and opaque? It's annoying.)
Big spoiler:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
Similarly big:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
https://youtu.be/hHmzO2RI1fs?t=6m29s but not quite as danger-filled :P
Or:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Purple6/v ... 8x568.jpeg I'm sure you've seen a game like this or similar before.
Safespot:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
Nearest one is i/4 AU away or so. Taking unsafe beginnings to the extreme!
NealCruco

Post by NealCruco »

Here's level six from me- 8D2A. (Yes, number six. I don't know why I thought B4C5 was my fourth; it's my fifth.) There's not much to say about this one...I did try to make it a little more merciful than my recent ones, but it's still quite hard. The big thing about this level is that it's completely non-linear. You can get the stars in any order you want, and even go to the goal before getting any. (There is a point of no return on the way to the goal, though.) This is a first for me- while some of my other levels are somewhat non-linear, you still have to do A before B in some places. In 8D2A, you can do B before A if you want, and still get all three stars and win.

[The Electric Shocktopus-"8D2A; NealCruco"-eNrtlUtuxCAMhu+StRcxrzRnqWbbC7S7qHevDQbMI8qom2mlOBmRBD7/xgbmAO/AA9CvXs0LdyaLHWanJ1wvGdzUW3xBTE8t7jrezf0J7hONF+KnLPwWjHFPsnIh12Qpzx5PQBmvIZc7aNLPMizkIQB6LWWxi7uHWCIknYmN9cpBkWt3MlbHGBXyTQXkS80HZ2BaMcOEcViWF0WsDMvz5QuZ3VvNul3jvo7KmdOzajQVKZxddWb4A8JEsoGLZE0Zg5Z9bFwD3gMr4Jhici5elA89bIqHWEYTQ5OF0kVPnREOskxK/WolzC4YSJIBIWuKIGtaTWLx3le0hRTiu4JPIXI4QNjvXtqNckrFhsLwILUZ4OYs4zOw+3wcy9cC7w+6j+Vjic0nNZvdIfhH7IGXG+aonE1RwW23/WfDvLDLjsNg/tCOu+22Z5avnMvm7V67L/1//P4BpzZb5A==]
Last edited by NealCruco on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Random Player

The Ocean:

[The Electric Shocktopus-"The Ocean"-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]
The generated name for this level was Aquatic Fortress, which also fits somewhat.

Not a very hard level, but includes a neat mechanism...
Minor spoiler:
SPOILER
SPOILER_SHOW
Tides! Up... Down... And some plants and animals which move based on the tides.
The signs explain most of the things, but obviously, don't do things you wouldn't do at a beach in real life. (Or not?)